Thank you for following little me as I go about each day on my adventures!



Thursday, June 25, 2009

never again


Never again will I hoard vintage treasures!
I swear it.
I have spent all day, ALL DAY, in the old studio that I am quickly vacating, going thru boxes and boxes of stuff. Awesome stuff, but nonetheless, argh!
Why do I do this to myself? I have 5 days left to the end of the month and I hardly made a dent! Two full trailer loads and still I am wading thru vintage hats, teacups, gorgeous old linens.....double argh!

What is worse, I keep finding crafting stuff - don't get me wrong, crafting stuff is fantastic but this much of it? I don't realize that I already have loads of felt and buy more, or saucers to turn into little mirrors, or linens to be reborn as pillows....the list goes on and on.

I will take photos to show you my madness. Then it will be out there and official and I will be shamed into being a good girl. Walking the straight and narrow...

(Of course, all this drama didn't stop me from hitting a thrift store this morning and finding an old fisherman's creel! woo hoo!
I've been wanting one of these for ages!
Gonna hang it on the front door and put flowers in it. It's gonna be awesome!)

Now, what was I saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment