Thank you for following little me as I go about each day on my adventures!



Saturday, April 14, 2012

my new addition




Never say never.

It will ALWAYS bite you in the ass.



I swore I would never open another store - "two was enough for me... I'd have to be a madwoman to even consider three... how could I possibly run three stores with three kids... I've just had a baby... what am I? nuts?"

Guess what?

I opened another store.



In my defense, it happened quite organically.

I actually didn't notice I was opening a store.

I thought I was gaining a lovely little office...with a sweet little storefront space...tiny...insignificant...hardly noticeable as a store.



Dutch Husband started the renovation - the goal of a pretty little office we would share, as our Barefoot Contessa Fashion headquarters.



He did an amazing job.
Too good in fact.

How could I not use this pretty space as a wee shop?

How indeed.



This, my dear friends, is how you end up doing something you never thought you would do.


Introducing my latest addition - "Precious & Few" a Barefoot Contessa boutique... for children.

Break out the bubbly...


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I'm loving what you've been posting on instagram!

    ReplyDelete